Boulder County Public Health (BCPH) works with state and national agencies to prevent and control the spread of communicable disease.
- Centers for Disease Control
- Current Outbreak or Other Infectious Disease Reports
- Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report
- Case Definitions for Public Health Surveillance
- The ABC’s of Safe and Healthy Child Care
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
- Health Statistics Section, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
Please Note: All information is general in nature and should not substitute seeking proper medical attention.