This page contains information about regular vaccinations. For information about the COVID-19 vaccine, click here.
Immunization Operations Program
Boulder County Public Health’s Immunization Program is currenlty providing immunizations for infants, toddlers, and children by appointment only.*
Due to COVID-19, we are not able to accept walk-ins at this time. There is no staff available to make appointments in-person.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19, our immunization clinic is currently unable to permit more than one adult/guardian per child with an appointment into the building. If you have childcare needs that make this logistically difficult, please call us at 303-413-7799 so that we can assist with your situation.
Please contact the Immunization Program at:
303-413-7799 or PHIMM@bouldercounty.org
*Boulder County Public Health will prioritize appointments for babies and small children from birth to two years of age.
Sign up for a regular pediatric or adult vaccination. This form is NOT for COVID-19 vaccines.
Boulder County Immunization Clinics
Immunization clinics are held weekly in Longmont and Boulder for clients under 19 who:
- Have Medicaid
- Don’t have health insurance
- Or have insurance that does not cover vaccinations.
Some adult vaccinations are available for a fee.
Immunization Clinics Hours & Locations
515 Coffman, second floor
Mondays from 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. by appointment only
Call 303-413-7799 to make an appointment
Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. by appointment only
Call 303-413-7799 to make an appointment.
- Price list
- Children’s immunizations are $21.50/shot. No child will be refused service because of an inability to pay.
- Fees for adult immunizations vary based on the type of shot.
- Fees can be paid with credit card, cash, or checks.
- BCPH cannot accept Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+).
- We no longer see children ages 0-18 who have private insurance. Please contact your provider.
- We do accept Medicaid.
- During flu season, children 6 months through 18 years who do not have insurance can be immunized against the flu for $21.50.
- Please call ahead to make sure that flu vaccine or intranasal flu spray is available.
- Find an immunization clinic near you.
- Find out more about the flu illness and flu vaccine options.
Boulder County Public Health does not offer travel immunizations. Please see our list of local providers who offer travel vaccines.
Find a Private Immunization Clinic
If you do have insurance, use this tool to find an immunization provider.