COVID-19 Immunization Operations
Beginning July 1, 2020, the Boulder County Public Health Immunization Program will provide immunizations for infants, toddlers, and children by appointment only.*
Due to COVID-19, we are not able to accept walk-ins at this time. There is no staff available to make appointments in-person.
Please contact the Immunization Program at:
303-413-7799 or PHIMM@bouldercounty.org
*Boulder County Public Health will prioritize appointments for infants and toddlers ages birth-two.
Boulder County Immunization Clinics
Immunization clinics are held weekly in Longmont and Boulder for clients under 19 who:
- Have Medicaid
- Don’t have health insurance
- Or have insurance that does not cover vaccinations.
Some adult vaccinations are available for a fee.
Find a Private Immunization Clinic
If you do have insurance, use this tool to find an immunization provider.
Immunization Clinics Hours & Locations
515 Coffman, second floor
Mondays from 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. by appointment only
Call 303-413-7799 to make an appointment
Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. by appointment only
Call 303-413-7799 to make an appointment.
- Price list
- Children’s immunizations are $21.50/shot. No child will be refused service because of an inability to pay.
- Fees for adult immunizations vary based on the type of shot.
- Fees can be paid with credit card, cash, or checks.
- BCPH cannot accept Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+).
- We no longer see children ages 0-18 who have private insurance. Please contact your provider.
- We do accept Medicaid.
- During flu season, children 6 months through 18 years who do not have insurance can be immunized against the flu for $21.50.
- Please call ahead to make sure that flu vaccine or intranasal flu spray is available.
- Find an immunization clinic near you.
- Find out more about the flu illness and flu vaccine options.
Boulder County Public Health does not offer travel immunizations. Please see our list of local providers who offer travel vaccines.