Immunization clinics are held weekly in Longmont and Boulder for clients under 19 who:
- Have Medicaid
- Don’t have health insurance
- Or have insurance that does not cover vaccinations.
Some adult vaccinations are available for a fee.
Appointments are strongly recommended.
Appointment scheduling tool works best with Internet Explorer.
Immunization Clinics Hours & Locations
515 Coffman, second floor
Mondays from 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Call 303-413-7799 to make an appointment
Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Call 303-413-7799 to make an appointment.
- Price list
- Children’s immunizations are $21.50/shot. No child will be refused service because of an inability to pay.
- Fees for adult immunizations vary based on the type of shot.
- Fees can be paid with credit card, cash, or checks.
- BCPH cannot accept Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+).
- We no longer see children ages 0-18 who have private insurance. Please contact your provider.
- We do accept Medicaid.
Boulder County Public Health does not offer travel immunizations. Please see our list of local providers who offer travel vaccines.