If you believe that you have become ill from something you ate, Boulder County Public Health (BCPH) would like to know so that we can prevent others from getting sick. Please report your illness online below or call us at 303-441-1564.
What to Expect from Us
Once you’ve reported your illness, you will be contacted by someone from Public Health. Please be prepared to answer some questions. The interview may take up to 20 minutes to complete. You will be asked to provide details about:
- Your name, age, and where you live
- Your symptoms (when they started, how long they lasted, etc.)
- What and where you ate for three days before you got sick
- Information about other people you ate with
- Recent travel or recreational activities
Reporting Can Prevent Others from Getting Sick
Reporting foodborne illnesses can help us to identify potential outbreaks. If we can determine where your illness came from, we can try to prevent the illness from spreading.
When to Contact a Doctor
If you have any concerns about your symptoms, please seek medical attention.