Immunization Clinics Hours & Locations
515 Coffman, second floor
Mondays from 1:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Call 303-413-7799 to make an appointment
Wednesdays from 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Call 303-413-7799 to make an appointment.
- Price list
- Children’s immunizations are $21.50/shot. No child will be refused service because of an inability to pay.
- Fees for adult immunizations vary based on the type of shot.
- Fees can be paid with credit card, cash, or checks.
- BCPH cannot accept Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+).
- We no longer see children ages 0-18 who have private insurance. Please contact your provider.
- We do accept Medicaid.
- During flu season, children 6 months through 18 years who do not have insurance can be immunized against the flu for $21.50.
- Please call ahead to make sure that flu vaccine or intranasal flu spray is available.
- Adults can receive flu shots at community clinics. Call 1-877-462-2911 or visit Colorado Adult Immunization Coalition.
- Find out more about the flu illness and flu vaccine options.
Boulder County Public Health does not offer travel immunizations. Please see our list of local providers who offer travel vaccines.
Find a Private Immunization Clinic
If you do have insurance, use this tool to find an immunization provider.