How will I know what day my benefits will be issued?
This Quest Card table explains that the last number of your Social Security Number determines what day of the month you receive Food Assistance:
Can I go online to check my benefits?
Yes, you can check them on the Boulder County Connect or Colorado PEAK or by visiting EBT Edge.
How long is my Food Assistance application valid?
Applications are valid for 60 days from the date the application is submitted to the office. If the application is denied and subsequently the household appears for the interview or provides verification within 30 days from the date of application, the application date will be the date of application. If the household appears/provides after 30 days from the date of application, the application date will be the date they appear/provide.
How can I turn in documents?
Always include your name, date of birth or social security number and CBMS case number if you know it.
- Upload to Colorado Peak or Boulder County Connect
- Email: email@example.com
- Fax: 303-678-6090 or 303-441-1523
515 Coffman Street, Longmont CO 80501 or
3460 Broadway, Boulder CO 80303
What is a Redetermination?
- A from that needs to be completed every 6 months for most programs to make sure you still qualify for benefits.
- If it is turned in late, your benefits could be delayed up to 30 days, or a new interview may be necessary
- Always include at least one month’s income for every working adult in the household (3 months if you are self-employed), and verify any reported changes
- To complete your redetermination go to Colorado PEAK and click on Manage My Account.
How can I ask a question about my case?
- Chat through Boulder County Connect with a specially trained technician
- Call 303-441-1000, to speak with a specially trained phone technician
- For Colorado Works questions, call or email your technician directly at the number they give you
- Come in and ask to speak with our specially trained front desk technicians
Make sure to report changes by the 10th of the month following the change:
- Household Composition
- Rent/Utility Expenses
- Dependent Care/Medical Expenses
You can report your changes on Boulder County Connect, Colorado PEAK or Fill out a Change Report form and turn it in with proof of your change.
To complete your redetermination go to Colorado PEAK and click on Manage My Account or upload it to Boulder County Connect or turn the packet in to the office.
Is there an app for my phone?
Answer “Yes! You must be a current Medicaid or CHP+ member to use the secure PEAKHealth app and must have an account on Colorado.gov/PEAK. Want fast and easy access to your Colorado Medicaid and Child Health Plan Plus (CHP+) benefits on the go? Download the PEAKHealth mobile app to find a doctor, get your member card, and more right from your phone.