Helping City of Boulder Individuals & Families Enjoy More Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
Fruit & Veg Boulder helps City of Boulder individuals and families who are not eligible for food assistance programs but do not make enough to meet Boulder’s Self-Sufficiency Standards.
Participants receiving services or enrolled at certain partner organizations receive $40 or $80 per month, depending on household size, to buy fresh fruits and vegetables at:
- Whole Foods Market, 2905 Pearl St.
- Ideal Market, 1275 Alpine Ave.
- Boulder County Farmers Market, on 13th St. (between Canyon Blvd. and Arapahoe Ave.)
- Farmstand Co-Op, 1724 Broadway St (corner of Broadway St. and Arapahoe Ave.)
- El Valle Market, 2887 30th St.
Contact the Healthy Eating, Active Living Specialist at 303-441-1382.