The Partners for Food Safety Program (PFSP) is a voluntary program that recognizes restaurants and facilities in Boulder County who go above and beyond to keep visitors free from foodborne illness.
The program is voluntary and requires restaurants and food facilities to meet specific criteria, including:
- “Good” or “Excellent” on the facility’s last inspection.
- A training program that ensures that all new staff who handle food are properly trained in food safety within three months of starting work.
- A score of 50+ points on a food safety evaluation.
- Good standing with BCPH. Facilities in the civil penalty process are not eligible to participate in the program.
- Look for the PFSP logo on restaurant windows or doors.
- Search the Restaurants that Look Out for You.
If you don’t see your favorite eatery on the list, ask them why they’re not part of the program.