- Are you considering refinancing your mortgage?
- Have you thought about consolidating debt into a home loan?
- Are you worried about making next month’s mortgage or HOA payment?
- Do you think that your house payment could be more affordable?
- Are you behind on your mortgage or HOA payment?
- Are you paying your mortgage later in the month than usual?
- Does your home need energy efficiency upgrades or repairs?
- Are you a homeowner over age 62 and having financial worries?
- Have you considered a reverse mortgage?
If any of these apply to you, we would love to talk to you more about options and resources available to you.
During hard times, paying for your mortgage can be challenging and stressful. We can help you make a plan to get back on track.
How we can help:
- Develop a realistic spending plan to help you decide next steps
- Become knowledgeable and confident in making choices to avoid foreclosure
- Understand options available with your mortgage company
- Get tools to work effectively with your lender
If you are considering refinancing or taking out an additional or different mortgage there are a lot of considerations. What to feel more confident about your decision? We can help you:
- Develop a spending plan to decide on next steps
- Review loan documents as an objective professional
- Discuss advantages, disadvantages and alternatives