401 East Street, #F1, Louisville, CO
2 Bedroom, 1 Bath, Ground Floor
- Security deposit: $250
- Pet deposit: $150 deposit and $150 non-refundable pet fee
- Income restrictions: Must be under 50% of AMI
- Wheel chair accessible
- Cooking: Electric
- Heating: Gas
- Tenant pays: Electricity and Gas
- Owner pays: Water, Sewer, and Trash
- High efficiency appliances
- Laundry on-site, in-unit Washer/dryer hookups
- Assigned off-street parking
How to Apply: To apply, print and complete the application:
Follow instructions to return to Boulder County Housing Authority.
- Pet Deposit – $150 and $150 non-refundable fee
- PETS – Pets are allowed and must comply with BCHA Pet Policy.
Smoke Free Policy: Boulder County Housing Authority (BCHA) has determined that smoking will be prohibited in indoor and the majority of outdoor areas for all of its properties. This Smoke-Free Policy was created to prevent fire hazards, protect Residents, Staff and Guests from the health effects of secondhand smoke, and to alleviate increased maintenance costs.
Fair Housing Policy: Boulder County, in accordance with the Fair Housing Act, prohibits discrimination in its programs and activities on the basis of race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability, familial status or national origin. Reasonable accommodations and modifications may be requested to ensure equal access by people with disabilities to its programs and activities. To request an accommodation or modification, please call the Department of Housing and Human Services Call Center at show contact info .and to alleviate increased maintenance costs.