Boulder County Programs
Boulder County offers programs that are welcoming to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex, and questioning (LGBTIQ) identified people.
- OASOS offers support and counseling for LGBTIQ youth 13-18 throughout Boulder County.
- HIV/STI Outreach Program staff provides confidential or anonymous HIV testing, counseling, and education.
- Substance Abuse Classes & Evaluations offers alcohol and drug classes for teens, young adults, and their parents.
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender Older Adults offers opportunities for LGBT elders to meet and socialize, and educates service providers
Other LGBTIQ Resources in the Boulder County Area
- Teen Clinic provides LGBTIQ youth-friendly health services in Longmont and Boulder
- Out Boulder provides services and community for LGBTIQ people in Boulder County 303-499-5777
- PFLAG Boulder County supports the parents, friends, and family of LGBTIQ people in our community 303-444-8164
- The Boulder Valley Safe Schools Coalition is a volunteer group working to make Boulder Valley schools safe and welcoming for LGBTIQ students, parents, and staff