The GENESIS program promotes healthy parenting practices within teen parent families in Boulder County. Services are provided to teen parents from pregnancy through the child’s third birthday.
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Re-entry into school/GED programs
- Linkage to job training programs
- Childbirth education classes
- Maternity and child clothing and other baby items
- Counseling and support
- Education on pregnancy and parenting
- Assistance with family planning
- Referral and linkage to community resources
Refer a Client to GENESIS
Please complete our referral form to refer women to the Boulder County Public Health GENESIS program.
Boulder County Public Health encourages frontline workers, advocates, and governments to partner with us in our efforts to assist pregnant and parenting teens throughout their pregnancy and in the early parenting years.
We are very proud of the awards our program has received.
Resources on Teen Pregnancy
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS)
- Colorado Department of Health and Environment, Prevention Services Division Women’s Health Unit