To be enrolled in the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children – better known as the WIC Program, you will need to:
- Review the [LINK]eligibility requirements[/LINK] to make sure you qualify.
- Review the WIC Intake Form and have that information available when you call WIC.
Call the WIC clinic site nearest you to make an appointment:
- Boulder: 303-413-7520 (Mon-Thurs)
- Longmont: 303-678-6130 (Mon-Fri)
- Lafayette: 720-564-2213 (Tue-Thurs)
What to Expect on Your First Visit to WIC
- The appointment will last approximately one hour.
- A WIC professional will screen you and your children for height, weight, and Hemoglobin (finger sticks to check your blood for anemia).
- You will receive WIC benefits to use that day at your local grocery store to purchase specific nutritious foods.