Our Community Living Programs provide direct services to help people remain living at home in the community.
Choose from a host of local home care agencies who provide limited homemaker services to help you maintain independence. Services are available for short and medium periods of time. Call us at 303- 441-1617.
Colorado Choice Transitions (CCT)
Options Counselors can help you or your loved one understand their options when transitioning from a long-term care facility back to the community. Contact the ADRC Help Line to see if you qualify for this service at 303-441-1617.
Our case managers connect low income older adults renting within Boulder County to in-home support services, which may include home delivered meals, transportation, home care, and much more. Contact the Project Hope Coordinator to see if you qualify for this program at 303-441-3945.
We can help stabilize low-income seniors in jeopardy of losing basic needs through short-term support and assistance. Contact the ADRC Help Line to learn more: 303-441-1617.
Direct Services in the Community
We also contract with a host of local community-based providers to deliver the following services:
- Chore Assistance: Boulder County Care Connect
- Legal Assistance: Boulder County Legal Services, Rocky Mountain Legal Center
- Meals & Groceries: Boulder County Care Connect (groceries), Nederland Area Seniors (home-delivered & congregate meals), Louisville Senior Services (congregate meals)
- Mental Health Services: Mental Health Partners
- Services for People with Disabilities: Center for People with Disabilities
- Services for the Blind & Visually Impaired: Audio Information Network, Ensight Skills Center
- Transportation: Via Mobility, Boulder County Care Connect (medical mobility & veterans rides)