Help Make Lafayette a Place Where Young People Thrive
Lafayette, Colorado is participating in a process called Communities that Care (CTC). This process helps communities prevent problems before they develop.
A vibrant community, Lafayette is committed to equitable access to quality education, health, and community resources, ensuring its youth emerge as healthy, engaged, and compassionate citizens.
Creating a Healthy Community
The conditions in which people are born, live, grow, and play affect their health.
Lafayette Communities That Care is committed to creating a healthy city with community involvement by:
- Leveraging existing local expertise by including partner agencies
- Empowering youth and community to generate data
- Bolstering an active Community Board
- Addressing the social context in which drug use occurs
- Supporting positive youth development