Develops recommendations to Boulder County Commissioners regarding the yearly distribution plan for the county’s portion of the Metropolitan Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD) Tier III sales tax.
Boulder County Cultural Council 2020 Calendar
(Last updated: 8/31/20)
Please note, due to COVID-19, most in-person meetings in 2020 have been canceled. This year, instead of council interviews, all organizations received questions with a chance to respond by email.
Sept 1 (Tuesday) 6-8 p.m. BCCC regular monthly meeting held on Zoom
- Topic: Boulder CCC – September Meeting
- Time: Sep 1, 2020, 6:00 p.m. Mountain Time (US and Canada)
- Join Zoom Meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86466486950?pwd=QXV5dzlJeVVqc3pqOUVwUGd6aWRPUT09
- Meeting ID: 864 6648 6950
- Passcode: 461889
Oct 6 (Tuesday) 6-8 p.m. BCCC regular monthly meeting held on Zoom — Details TBD
Note: October 2020 Check Ceremony-CANCELLED DUE TO COVID-19
Nov 3 (Tuesday) 6-8 p.m. BCCC regular monthly meeting held on Zoom — Details TBD
Dec 1 (Tuesday) 6-8 p.m. BCCC regular monthly meeting held on Zoom — Details TBD
BCCC funding recommendations virtual Meeting
Tuesday, July 28 at 3 p.m. Members of the public can view the virtual meeting by using the following Teams meeting link: www.boco.org/BOCC-BCCC-July2020
BCCC/SCFD 2020 Grant Allocation virtual Meeting
June 1 (Mon) 3-5 p.m.
- Beginning at 3 p.m. on Monday, June 1, members of the public can view and make comments during the virtual meeting by using the following Teams meeting link: https://boco.org/BCCCJune1 (we recommend downloading Microsoft Teams ahead of time).
- To call-in and listen to the meeting (instead of watching online as noted above), call 720-400-7859 and use conference ID: 807 117 529#
- Written comments can be emailed at any time to Carol Garnand (click on name to open an email message).