Develops recommendations to Boulder County Commissioners regarding the yearly distribution plan for the county’s portion of the Metropolitan Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD) Tier III sales tax.
Please note, due to COVID-19, most in-person meetings have been canceled. This year, instead of council interviews, all organizations will receive questions with a chance to respond by email.
BCCC – April/May 2021 Meetings
All meetings will be held from 6-9 p.m. MT, EXCEPT as noted below:
- Study Session 1, Tuesday April 6,
- Study Session 2, Tuesday April 20
- Study Session 3, Tuesday May 4
- Allocation Meeting, Tuesday May 25 — will begin at 5 p.m.
The public is invited to observe but not speak. Follow this link for the Zoom meeting information:
Grant applications are divided into three groups. For information about an organization’s scheduled study session, follow this link:
https://scfd.org/grantmaking/funded-organizations/tier-iii/ (then click on “2021 OBSERVATIONAL STUDY SESSION SCHEDULE”).
Boulder County Cultural Council 2021 Calendar
2021 Regular Monthly BCCC Meetings
- Tuesday, Jan. 5 (6-8 p.m.)
- Tuesday, Feb. 2 (6-8 p.m.)
- Tuesday, March 2 (6-8 p.m.)
- April and May are Allocation Meetings (see above)
- No regular BCCC meeting is scheduled for June
- No regular BCCC meeting is scheduled for July
- Tuesday, Aug. 3 (5-9 p.m.) Retreat
- Tuesday, Sept. 7 (6-8 p.m.)
- Tuesday, Oct. 5 (6-8 p.m.) — Agenda items: Review and approve 2022 Calendar, Guidelines and Rubric
- Tuesday, Nov. 2 (6-8 p.m.)
- No regular BCCC meeting is scheduled for December