Develops recommendations to Boulder County Commissioners regarding the yearly distribution plan for the county’s portion of the Metropolitan Scientific and Cultural Facilities District (SCFD) sales tax.
BCCC Meeting Schedule – 2017
Boulder County Tier III SCFD (aka Boulder County Cultural Council, or BCCC) meetings are typically held on the second Tuesday of the month from 6 – 8 p.m. Grant interview and allocation meetings are held weekly from April through May/early June.* All meetings are open to the public.
Downtown County Courthouse
Third Floor – Hullinghorst Room
1325 Pearl Street, Boulder, Colorado
Map & Directions
*The grant application period for 2017 awards is completed for the year.
2017 Regular Monthly BCCC Meetings
- Tuesday, June 13 (6-8 p.m.) in Boulder (Downtown County Courthouse)
- No regular BCCC meetings are scheduled for July.
- Tuesday, Aug. 8 (6-8 p.m.) in Boulder (Downtown County Courthouse) – Agenda
- Tuesday, Sept. 12 (6-8 p.m.) in Boulder (Downtown County Courthouse) – Agenda
- Tuesday, October 10 (6-8 p.m.) in Boulder (Downtown County Courthouse)
- Tuesday, Nov. 7 (6-8 pm) in Boulder (Downtown County Courthouse)
- Tuesday, Dec. 12 (6-8 pm) in Boulder (Downtown County Courthouse)
Other Important Dates – 2017:
BCCC Requests Funding Approval from Boulder County Board of County Commissioners
- Approved Thursday, June 29 at a public meeting before the Board of County Commissioners:
- SCFD 2017 Tier III Boulder County Cultural Council (BCCC) Recommended Funding Plan
- Memo: Background information and recommendations from the Boulder County Cultural Council (BCCC) regarding the allocation of 2017-18 SCFD funds totaling $ 718,136.94.
SCFD Board approves the Tier III funding awards
- SCFD Board Meeting. Thursday, Sept 28, 1-3 p.m. Longmont Theatre Company- 513 Main St. Longmont
SCFD Check Awards Ceremony
- Tuesday, Oct. 17 – 5:30 pm, Location: Boulder Jewish Community Center
2017-18 Council Members
- Aleta Sherman, Vice-Chair
- Ann Obenchain, Chair
- Kristin Aslan
- Jeremy Frazao
- Larry Kaptein
- Ryan Reeves
- ml Robles
- Lisa Smith
- Fran Zankowski
Dana Manyothane, SCFD Liaison
Katie Arrington 303-441-1609