Boulder County provides a wide range of services to its residents, including public safety, highways and streets, parks and open space, health and human services, historic preservation, wildfire mitigation, natural resources management, public improvements, planning, zoning, and general administration. The wise-use and stewardship of the public’s hard-earned tax dollars is our primary responsibility.
Through a judicious annual budgeting process that takes place each fall, and the diligent daily efforts of our highly-trained accounting staff, Boulder County maintains an open, accurate, and accountable record of all of its financial practices.
- County Budget (adopted by Dec. 15 of the preceding year)
- Financial Reporting & Data
- Financial Services Division
- Purchasing & Bidding Opportunities
- Infographic: Assessing Your Home’s Value and Calculating Your Property Taxes