The Boulder County Commissioners will hold public meetings with the Office of Financial Management (OFM) staff from September to November (2020) to consider 2021 budget requests from county departments and offices. The public is invited to participate in the formation of the 2021 Boulder County Budget (read the public announcement for details).
Members of the public are invited to attend the meetings (virtually) through the Open Meeting Portal.
Budget meetings and public hearing schedule (all meetings are virtual):
- Thursday, Sept. 10, 2020 – 1 p.m. – County Administrator and Capital Budget Presentations (CEF,CAP) (Public meeting – no public testimony)
- Tuesday, Oct. 13, 2020 – 1 p.m. – 2021 Recommended Budget Presentation by the Budget Officer (Public meeting – no public testimony)
- Tuesday, Oct. 27, 2020 – 3 p.m. – 2021 Recommended Budget: Public Hearing (Public testimony will be taken* and BOCC will take action on 2021 Employee Benefits at this hearing)
- Tuesday, Nov. 10, 2020 – 2 p.m. – Budget Work Session (Public meeting – no public testimony)
- Tuesday, Dec. 8, 2020 – 2 p.m. – 2021 Budget Adoption (Public meeting – no public testimony)
*Public comments may also be submitted using the 2021 Budget Public Comment Form; or by mail to: Boulder County Commissioners’ Office, P.O. Box 471, Boulder, CO 80306.