Sorry, we are no longer accepting applications for Corpsmember positions. The strict application deadline was March 31 at 4:30 p.m. Late applications are not accepted.
Check to see if we have received your application. Please allow one week for us to process your application. Verify Your Application.
Applicants who have never worked for us before will be given a brief interview on either Saturday, May 6 or May 13. You will be notified by mail in mid-April of the exact date, time and location of your interview. We have a limited number of other interview slots so please call 303-678-6104 to reschedule if only absolutely necessary.
|Boulder Area Applicants
Boulder, Jamestown, Nederland and Ward
|Saturday May 6
Boulder County Clerk & Recorder
1750 33rd St., Boulder
|Longmont Area Applicants
Hygiene, Longmont, Lyons and Niwot
|Saturday May 6 and May 13
Parks & Open Space Building
5201 St Vrain Road, Longmont
|East County Applicants
Erie, Lafayette, Louisville and Superior
|Saturday May 6
775 W Baseline Road, Lafayette
First-year Corpsmembers will be chosen based on their application, letter of reference, interview, availability, applicable experience, willingness to follow rules and interest in being part of a team.
Chosen applicants will be notified by May 19. Due to the large volume of applicants, we cannot offer feedback to those not chosen, but encourage you to apply again in the future. Returning Corpsmembers who are eligible for re-hire and submit an application by the deadline will receive preference in the hiring process.
Work Days & Times
- Mandatory orientation and training on Monday, June 12, 2017
- Work begins June 13 and continues for 8 weeks until August 2
- Corpsmembers work 30 hours per week; Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. with a half-hour unpaid lunch
- Corpsmembers will be required to constantly perform manual labor in varying weather conditions; they will frequently walk over uneven terrain; and, they may be asked to carry up to 40 pounds alone or with a teammate up to 100 feet anywhere from occasionally up to 2/3 or more of the time.
- To maintain employment, Corpsmembers may miss no more than 4 days, except for verified medical reasons or family emergencies. Plan vacations around the holiday break (June 30 – July 4).
Corpsmembers will be placed on teams that meet in or near their hometowns. For example, an applicant from Lafayette will be placed on a team that meets in Lafayette or Louisville.
Employees will be paid using direct deposit. Open a checking or savings account if needed.
- $9.30/hour for 1st-Year Corpsmembers
- $9.55/hour for 2nd & 3rd-Year Corpsmembers
- $9.80/hour for 4th-Year Corpsmembers
- $100 bonus possible for successful completion
Social Security Number
All employees must have a Social Security number before they begin work. File for a number now if you do not have one because it can be a lengthy process! More information is available from the Social Security Administration.