March 19, 2020
Boulder County Area Agency on Aging Implements Service Changes During COVID-19
Connect with BCAAA by phone and email for resource connections
Boulder County, Colo. - Boulder County Area Agency on Aging events and programs have all been canceled at this time amid COVID-19 concerns. Following Boulder County policy and Public Health guidelines, all Boulder County government buildings are currently closed to the public. Normal BCAAA in-person volunteer services have also been suspended, including Respite & Companion, and Rainbow Connections volunteer visits.
BCAAA is taking precautions, with safety being the utmost priority, especially with the older adult population BCAAA serves. The health, safety and well-being of clients, volunteers, and staff is of paramount importance. BCAAA acknowledges the inconvenience these changes may cause, but believes it is best to reduce the risk of community spread and exposure.
BCAAA services are available by phone and email only, and service changes have been implemented to continue to serve the community. Please find a list of resources and contact information below.
BCAAA staff is available to answer calls and emails during normal business hours from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Information, Referral, or Resources - These connections include all of Boulder County, including mountain and rural communities.
- Email: InfoHealthyAging@bouldercounty.org
- Phone: 303-441-4995 (English) or 303-441-3774 (Spanish)
Medicare Counseling - Medicare Basics information will soon be available online.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 303-441-1546 (English) or 303-678-6113 (Spanish)
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 303-678-6116
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 303-441-3890
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 720-864-6663
- Email: infoLTCO@bouldercounty.org
- Phone: 303-441-1173
Nutrition Resources - General inquiries regarding nutrition programs and meal deliveries.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 303-441-4995 (English) or 303-441-3867 (Spanish)
- To learn more about available Nutrition Resources across the county, visit: https://bit.ly/2IITLxu
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 303-441-3570 (English) or 303-441-3867 (Spanish)
For updated information on BCAAA operations and community resources, please follow BCAAA's Facebook page: www.facebook.com/BoulderCountyAreaAgencyonAging/.
For more information about COVID-19, Boulder County closures, cancellations, and online services, please visit: www.boco.org/COVID-19.