April 13, 2017
Vivienne Jannatpour, (303) 678-6277
Boulder County Parks & Open Space Annual Senior Fish-off, Fri., April 21
6:30 - 10 a.m. at Walden Ponds Wildlife Habitat
Boulder County, Colo. - Boulder County Parks & Open Space will host its annual Senior Fish-off, Fri., April 21, from 6:30 - 10 a.m. at the Wally Toevs Pond at Walden Ponds Wildlife Habitat on 75th Street between Jay Road and Valmont Road east of Boulder.
Prizes will be awarded for heaviest rainbow trout, most experienced (oldest) angler, best fishing hat, and first to catch the limit. A fish-fry will follow the awards.
The event will take place rain or shine.
- Open to seniors 64 years old and older.
- All anglers must sign in—no fishing before 6:30 a.m.
- Valid 2017 Colorado fishing license is required.
- Live bait and artificial flies/lures permitted.
- Anglers must bring fishing gear.
- Wheelchair-accessible fishing pier is available.
For more information, contact Michelle Marotti at 303-678-6219 or firstname.lastname@example.org.