April 13, 2018
Vivienne Jannatpour, (303) 678-6277
Boulder County Parks & Open Space hosts annual Senior Fish-off at Walden Ponds
Friday, April 20, 6:30 - 10 a.m., Rain or Shine!
Boulder County, Colo. - Seniors are invited to enjoy a morning of fishing followed by prizes and a fish fry. Participants can win awards for heaviest rainbow trout, most experienced (oldest) angler, best fishing hat, and first to catch the limit.
What: Boulder County Parks and Open Space hosts annual Senior Fish-off
When: Friday, April 20, 6:30 - 10 a.m., Rain or Shine!
Where: Wally Toevs Pond at Walden Ponds Wildlife Habitat, Boulder
- Open to seniors 64 years and older
- All anglers must sign in—no fishing before 6:30 a.m.
- Valid 2018 Colorado fishing license required
- Live bait and artificial flies/lures permitted
- Bring your own fishing gear
- Wheelchair-accessible fishing pier is available
For more information, contact Michelle Marotti at 303-678-6219 or firstname.lastname@example.org.