June 6, 2018
Planning Commission agenda for June 20, 2018
The next meeting of the Boulder County Planning Commission will be Wednesday, June 20, 2018, beginning at 1:30 p.m.
Boulder County Courthouse
Commissioners' Hearing Room, 3rd Floor
1325 Pearl Street, Boulder
Map & Directions
The June 20, 2018 meeting agenda is now available.
Agenda items for June 20 include:
- Approval of minutes/miscellaneous business.
- Staff update(s) on projects and/or development review items (if necessary). Informational item only, public testimony will not be taken.
- Docket Z-17-0002: Zoning Map Amendments to the Floodplain Overlay District based on CHAMP Phase II Floodplain Mapping
- Docket SI-18-0001: Town of Lyons - Water Pipeline Relocation
- Docket V-18-0002: Smiling Daisy Farms LLC and Tollgate Organic Farms LLC
- Docket SU-16-0001: The Old Gallery SU-SSDP
(Planning Commission will take a 30-minute break for dinner. The next docket is estimated to start around 5:15-5:30 p.m. but could begin earlier or later depending on the timing of the preceding items.)
- Docket SU-18-0004: Left Hand Animal Hospital Veterinary Clinic
- Docket SU-18-0006: Elevations Ethernet, LLC
The staff recommendations will be posted to the docket webpages on June 13.
The meeting will be live-streamed via the Public Meetings, Hearings, Records & Video Archives page. Planning Commission agendas and minutes are available on the Planning Commission webpage.