July 5, 2018
Planning Commission agenda for Monday, July 23, 2018
The next meeting of the Boulder County Planning Commission will be Monday, July 23, 2018, beginning at 2:30 p.m.
Boulder County Courthouse
Commissioners' Hearing Room, 3rd Floor
1325 Pearl Street, Boulder
Map & Directions
The July 23, 2018 meeting agenda* is now available. *Please note the meeting date of MONDAY, July 23 at 2:30 p.m.
Agenda items for July 23 include:
- Approval of minutes/miscellaneous business.
- Staff update(s) on projects and/or development review items (if necessary). Informational item only, public testimony will not be taken.
- Docket DC-18-0002: Solar Energy Systems Text Amendments - Study Session
- Docket SU-18-0009: Promise Christian School - Special Use Review
- Docket LE-18-0001: Fourmile FPD - Poorman Station Parking Lot - Location and Extent Review
The staff recommendations will be posted to the docket webpages on July 16.
The meeting will be live-streamed via the Public Meetings, Hearings, Records & Video Archives page. Planning Commission agendas and minutes are available on the Planning Commission webpage.