November 2, 2017
Planning Commission agenda for November 15, 2017
The next meeting of the Boulder County Planning Commission will be Wednesday, November 15, beginning at 1:30 p.m.:
Boulder County Courthouse
Commissioners' Hearing Room, 3rd Floor
1325 Pearl Street, Boulder
Map & Directions
Agenda items for November 15 include:
- Approval of minutes/miscellaneous business.
- Staff update(s) on projects and/or development review items (if necessary). Informational item, public testimony will not be taken
- Docket DC-17-0002: Amendments to the Boulder County Land Use Code
- Docket BVCP-15-0001: Request for the Planning Area Expansion of Area III Outer Boundary and Minor Service Area Adjustment for Spring Valley Estates Neighborhood
- Planning Commission Bylaws Review
Staff recommendation packets will be posted to the docket webpages (above) on November 8.
The meeting will be live-streamed via the Public Meetings, Hearings, Records & Video Archives page. Planning Commission agendas and minutes are available on the Planning Commission webpage.