October 4, 2017
Planning Commission agenda for October 18, 2017
The next meeting of the Boulder County Planning Commission will be Wednesday, October 18, beginning at 1:30 p.m.:
Boulder County Courthouse
Commissioners' Hearing Room, 3rd Floor
1325 Pearl Street, Boulder
Map & Directions
Agenda items for October 18 include:
- Approval of minutes/miscellaneous business.
- Staff update(s) on projects and/or development review items (if necessary). Informational item, public testimony will not be taken
- Docket V-17-0005/SE-17-0008: Moench-Caspari Vacation and Boundary Line Adjustment
- Docket SU-17-0004: Alexander Dawson School, LLC Special Use Review
- Planning Commission Bylaws Review
Staff recommendation packets will be posted to the docket webpages (above) on October 11.
The meeting will be live-streamed via the Public Meetings, Hearings, Records & Video Archives page. Planning Commission agendas and minutes are available on the Planning Commission webpage.