August 2, 2017
Planning Commission agenda for Wednesday, August 16, 2017
The next meeting of the Boulder County Planning Commission will be Wednesday, August 16, beginning at 2 p.m.:
Boulder County Courthouse
Commissioners' Hearing Room, 3rd Floor
1325 Pearl Street, Boulder
Map & Directions
Agenda items for August 16 include:
- Approval of minutes/miscellaneous business.
- Staff update(s) on projects and/or development review items (if necessary). Informational item, public testimony will not be taken.
- Planning Commission Training Series
- Docket BCCP-16-0001: Boulder County Comprehensive Plan Update Sustainable Materials Management Element
- Consideration of Planning Commission input for draft Regional Affordable Housing Plan
The staff recommendation packet will be posted to the BCCP-16-0001 webpage on August 9.
The meeting will be live-streamed via the Public Meetings, Hearings, Records & Video Archives page. Planning Commission agendas and minutes are available on the Planning Commission webpage.