July 7, 2017
Planning Commission agenda for Wednesday, July 19, 2017
The next meeting of the Boulder County Planning Commission will be Wednesday, July 19, beginning at 1:30 p.m.:
Boulder County Courthouse
Commissioners' Hearing Room, 3rd Floor
1325 Pearl Street, Boulder
Map & Directions
Agenda items for July 19 include:
- Approval of minutes/miscellaneous business.
- Staff update(s) on projects and/or development review items (if necessary). Informational item, public testimony will not be taken.
- Docket SD-17-0002: Gaynor Lake Filing 1 Replat A
- Docket V-17-0004: Clowes Right-Of-Way Vacation
- Docket BVCP-15-0001: Boulder Valley Comprehensive Plan Update (No further public testimony will be taken).
- Docket IGA-17-0003 and BCCP-17-0002: Jamestown Comprehensive Plan Update
Staff recommendation packets will be posted to the project pages on July 12. The meeting will be live-streamed via the Public Meetings, Hearings, Records & Video Archives page.
Planning Commission agendas and minutes are available on the Planning Commission webpage.
Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.