June 6, 2017
Planning Commission agenda for Wednesday, June 21, 2017
The next meeting of the Boulder County Planning Commission will be Wednesday, June 21, beginning at 2:30 p.m.:
Boulder County Courthouse
Commissioners' Hearing Room, 3rd Floor
1325 Pearl Street, Boulder
Map & Directions
Agenda items for June 21 include:
- Approval of minutes/miscellaneous business
- Staff update(s) on projects and/or development review items (if necessary). Informational item, public testimony will not be taken.
- Planning Commission Training Series
- Docket BCCP-15-0001: Boulder County Comprehensive Plan – Open Space Element Update
- Docket V-17-0002: Bryan Merrill Rinderknecht Bruntjen Vacation
- Docket SU-17-0002: Verizon Telecommunications Facility Special Use Review
Please note the 2:30 p.m. start time.
Staff recommendation packets will be posted to the project pages on June 14. The meeting will be live-streamed via the Public Meetings, Hearings, Records & Video Archives page.
Planning Commission agendas and minutes are available on the Planning Commission webpage.
Having trouble viewing this email? View it as a Web page.