December 11, 2020
UPDATE: Healthcare Service Providers Now Eligible for Supply Packages
Coronavirus-impacted small businesses in Boulder County eligible for PPE, cleaning supplies, and to-go food containers
Boulder County, Colo. -- Earlier this week, a distribution program for PPE and other supplies was announced for small businesses in Boulder County. Now, limited healthcare services have been added to the list of businesses that can apply to receive a package of up to $500 of personal protective equipment, cleaning supplies and sanitizers, and $500 of to-go food containers. The supplies are open to eligible small businesses in towns, cities, and unincorporated areas throughout Boulder County.
Business owners who meet eligibility requirements (below) can apply for packages of these materials by visiting www.boco.org/C19-supplies and completing the online application and order form. There are a limited number of packages available, so they will be awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. Boulder County’s Partner’s for a Clean Environment, (PACE) will administer the program and a vendor will package and deliver supplies to businesses.
Eligible business types are limited to:
- Personal services (Beauty services, personal training, massage therapists, cleaning services, pet care services, etc.)
- Nonprofits (except hospitals and long-term care facilities who are already eligible for supplies from Boulder County)
- NEW - Limited Health Care Service Providers, including:
- Athletic Training
- Audiologists and hearing aid providers
- Massage Therapists
- Naturopathic Care
- Occupational Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Speech Language Pathologists
- NOT INCLUDED: Medical, dental, and veterinary services
Eligibility criteria for businesses:
- Located within Boulder County
- Currently open and operating
- Currently providing in-person services, which can include to-go or curbside delivery
- Employs less than 50 employees, currently, across all operations and locations
- Must not be a publicly traded company unless it is a privately-owned franchise
- Owner lives in Colorado and manages and/or is included in day-to-day operations and makes long-term business decisions.
- Business is current on all city, county, and state of Colorado accounts
The application is available in English and Spanish and staff are available to provide assistance in filling out the application at www.boco.org/C19-supplies. For more information on aid available to coronavirus impacted business, visit the county’s website and the state’s website. For more information on PACE, visit www.pacepartners.com.
Mission of the Office of Sustainability, Climate Action & Resilience
To ensure Boulder County’s operations and decision-making reflect our commitment to Environmental, Social, and Economic sustainability and to build partnerships to help make the broader community more sustainable.