Submissions for the 2019 Land Through The Lens photography exhibit will be accepted May 17 through June 19. The exhibit will run Aug. 9 through Sept. 6 at The Great Frame Up Longmont.
Land Through The Lens Photo Exhibit
Land Through The Lens is a chance to showcase beautiful photographs captured on Boulder County Parks & Open Space lands. The event is held every other year and is open to everyone. The event promotes the discovery, understanding and enjoyment of our parks and open space through the photographic celebration of the natural world.
- Photos must feature Boulder County Parks & Open Space land. Photos of other open space properties such as Chautauqua Park, Boulder Falls, and Rocky Mountain National Park will not be accepted.
- Application opens May 17.
- Photographers may submit up to 5 photographs.
- Photos must be in jpg format.
- The application fee is $30.
- The application deadline is June 19.
- Rules & Guidelines
Join us for an opportunity to capture photographs during these organization photography sessions.
The exhibit opening will be held on Friday, Aug. 9, 5-8 p.m. at the The Great Frame Up Longmont. The opening will be catered by Guillaume’s European Catering.
The exhibit will run through Sept. 6.