The Parks & Open Space department and the Boulder County Parks & Open Space Foundation will being accepting submissions for a juried photography exhibit later this spring. The submission deadline is August 1 and the exhibit will be held October 13 through November 3.
Land Through The Lens Photo Exhibit
Land Through The Lens: A 2017 Photography Exhibit
Land Through The Lens is a chance to showcase beautiful photographs captured on parks and open space lands. The event is held every other year and is open to everyone. The event promotes the discovery, understanding and enjoyment of our parks and open space through the photographic celebration of the natural world.
How To Apply
Starting in May, photographers will be able to submit up to five photos for a $30 entry fee. The application deadline is August 1.
The exhibit will be run October 13 through November 3 at The Great Frame Up – Longmont.
Rangers will lead sunrise, sunset, full moon and new moon photography sessions throughout the spring and summer.
Thanks to our sponsors for helping with the event.
Rules & Guidelines
- Photographs must be of Boulder County parks and open space land.
- Photographs of other open space lands, such as the City of Boulder’s open space, or other natural areas, will not be considered.
- The event is open to all living artists.
- Photographers can submit up to five photographs to be considered for inclusion in the exhibit for a $30 entry fee. All proceeds benefit the Boulder County Parks and Open Space Foundation.
- Prizes will be awarded.
- Map of Recommended Areas
- Complete Rules & Guidelines