This spring get outside and explore some of our less-visited parks. Find the answers to the clues for a chance to win one of 10 outdoor prizes!
How It Works
- Print out the clues for the park you plan to visit. Parks include Betasso Preserve, Legion Park, and Mud Lake.
- Visit the park and find the answers to the clues.
- Submit your answers to be entered in the drawing.
- You may visit one, two, or all three parks to be eligible to win a prize.
Entries must be received by April 30.
Complete an adventure for a chance to win one of the following prizes.
- Daypack (child or adult size)
- Trekking poles (child or adult size)
- Mountain bike repair kit and pump
- Fishing tackle box (soft, over the shoulder)
- Monocular with cell phone photo adapter
- Insulated picnic basket
- Dog cooling vest
- Picnic blanket (family size)
- First aid kit for outdoors
- The contest begins Saturday, March 20, 2021 and ends Friday, April 30, 2021. Entries must be submitted by April 30 at 11:59 p.m.
- Ten winners will be chosen from a random drawing of eligible entries on Tuesday, May 4, 2021. A person may only win one prize. Winners can choose one of the listed prizes. Multiple prizes are available so winners can choose the same prize as another winner if desired.
- Only one family/group entry per site. If you visit more than one site, you can submit entries for each of those sites giving you up to three entries per family/group.
- Correct answers are not necessary to be eligible for a prize. It is okay if you get a question wrong.