Visit open space during spring break, take a photo, and submit it on social media with the hashtag #BoCoSpringOut for a chance to win great prizes.
Spring Out for Spring Break
How It Works
- Photos must be of a Boulder County Parks & Open Space property. Sorry, properties like Chautauqua Park, Mount Sanitas, and Rocky Mountain National Park are not eligible. See the full list of Parks & Open Space properties.
- Photos must include at least one person who is a student, teacher, or school administrator.
- Posts must include the name of the property where the photo was taken.
- Photos can be posted on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Maximum of three posts per person on a given platform will be considered, but each photo must be at a different property. For example, you can post three photos of your visit to Heil Valley Ranch on Instagram, but only one photo will be entered into the drawing.
- A photo must be posted as public. If it is not public, we will not be able to see it.
- The contest starts on March 24 and ends on April 1. Photos posted before or after the contest dates will not be eligible.
- Five winners will be chosen from a random drawing of eligible entries. A person may only win one prize. Winners can choose one of the six listed prizes. Multiple prizes are available so winners can choose the same prize as another winner if desired.
- Winners will be notified from Parks & Open Space on the social media account that the winning photo was selected from.