Base Period Sales from July 1, 2014–June 30, 2016
The Assessor offers property listings from (July 1, 2014–June 30, 2016). These listings may help you determine your property’s worth. Properties that are comparable to yours are often found in the market area.
- Non-Residential Sales
- Residential Sales
- Map of Percent Change in Value
- Map of Median Value Changes by Market Area
Find Your Market Area
- Market areas are groups of neighborhoods within the county that have similar trends in the market. For example, sales and resales within a market area will reflect similar influences, such as areas with higher foreclosure activity or areas where the market has remained stable. In Boulder County, we use market areas in establishing market trends for mass appraisal purposes.
Your market area number is listed on your full-page Notice of Valuation (not the postcard) on the lower left side of the page below your property address and account number.
- Sample 2017 Notice of Valuation (postcard)
- Sample 2017 Notice of Valuation (full)
- Search for your Notice of Value (NOV) online
Sales Dates in the Listing
The available sales listed occurred between July 1, 2014 and June 30, 2016. These sales are the basis for the tax years 2017/2018. In the sales listings, use the time-adjusted sales price when appealing your property.
To see what the trend factors are for different market areas in Boulder County, refer to:
Looking for Prior 2015/2016 Tax Years: Comparable Sales?