Drop off your logs, slash, and timber for FREE at one of our two Community Forestry Sort Yards.
Community Forestry Sort Yards
New Users & Contractors
All new users will be required to complete a short registration form before they can unload. Remember, this is a sort yard and you must separate your woody biomass into the correct areas.
All contractors will be required to complete a short registration form for each client’s property. Contractors will not be able to unload without the following information:
- First and last name
- Physical address of property (including county and zip code)
- Clean out your pickup or trailer before loading material. This helps keep trash and debris from mingling with material.
- All material must be securely tied down.
- Keep all types of material separate within the load. Each type of material is unloaded in a different location.
- Free mulch is available at the Nederland Sort Yard during normal operating hours.
- Mulch is made onsite from dead and dry logs and slash, free of needles, leaves, grass and weeds. Great for use in your planted beds or general landscaping.