Many services are available online while locations are closed due to COVID-19. Report Stay-at-Home Order violations on this form.

Resources have been compiled for those most impacted, and a call center is also available to answer questions at 720-776-0822.

Report a Noxious Weed Concern

Report a Noxious Weed Concern

The Community Planning & Permitting Department is responsible for enforcing compliance with noxious weed regulations in unincorporated Boulder County. For issues concerning properties inside city limits, please contact the Municipality Contacts Within Boulder County.

You may report a noxious weed concern to Boulder County three ways:

  • Online: Report a Land Use Code Violation
  • Phone: 303-441-3930
  • Mail:
    Boulder County Community Planning & Permitting
    Code Compliance
    PO Box 471
    Boulder, CO 80306

Contact Information


Contact Us

Community Planning & Permitting (formerly the Land Use Dept.)

Email: Ask a Planner Form
Main: 303-441-3930
Fax: 303-441-4856

Courthouse Annex Building

2045 13th Street
Boulder, CO 80302
Map & Directions

Mailing Address

PO Box 471
Boulder, CO 80306