The Lyons Area Comprehensive Development Plan includes provisions for annexation and regulation of development on designated parcels within the Plan Area Boundary. For these purposes, such Plan contains master plans, zoning plans, permit and other land use standards which operate in-lieu-of and supersede to the extent of conflict with existing regulations or ordinances of the local governments.
Information regarding this matter, including the text and map of the comprehensive development plan and intergovernmental agreement, is available for public examination at the Boulder County Land Use Department, 13th and Spruce, Boulder, CO 303-441-3930. Please send your comments via the Ask a Planner Form webform.
Past Public Hearing Information:
Board of County Commissioners: Docket IGA-12-0001 Lyons Planning Area Comprehensive Development Plan Intergovernmental Agreement and Docket IGA-12-0002 Lyons CEMEX Area Comprehensive Development Plan Intergovernmental Agreement. Consideration of the proposed intergovernmental agreements with the Town of Lyons which, pursuant to Section 29-20-105, C.R.S., as amended, adopts an enforceable Comprehensive Development Plan for properties in the unincorporated area surrounding the Town of Lyons.
Date: May 15, 2012
- IGA Lyons Comprehensive Development Plan Renewal Draft
- IGA Lyons Planning Area Map
- IGA Lyons Cemex Draft
- IGA Cemex Area Map
Lyons Area Comprehensive Development Plan Documents
- Public Meetings, Hearings, Records & Video Archives
- Board of County Commissioners Public Hearing Notice for April 12, 2011
- Land Use Staff Report for Board of County Commissioners Public Hearing April 12, 2011
- First Amendment to the Lyons Area Comprehensive Development Plan
- Second Amendment to Lyons Area Comprehensive Development Plan IGA