*NEW* – ONLINE APPLICATION SUBMITTALS
Applications for Building Permits and Planning applications may be submitted online. (*Please note that many types of Planning applications (such as Site Plan Review and other current planning reviews) are accepted pursuant to dates on a submittal schedule. For those projects, please hold off on submitting your application online until you have been given authorization from Community Planning & Permitting.)
- Instructions on how to register for an account (New User)
- Instructions on how to apply for a Building Permit
- Instructions on how to apply for a Planning Application
- Instructions on how to resume/continue an application
- Instructions on how to pay deposit/fees on an existing permit/application
Registration/login is required to apply for a building permit or planning application online and to make payments.
For technical questions regarding submitting an application, email CPP Tech Support.
Boulder County Permit Records
Boulder County Permit records such as Building Permits, Planning Applications, Onsite Wastewater Treatment Systems (Septic), Code Enforcement and Special Events are available for viewing online.
Registration is not required to view permit records.
Recorded documents such as Deeds, Liens and Covenants are available at Boulder County Clerk & Recorder online services Boulder County Clerk & Recorder online services.