Online Training Opportunities
Boulder County Public Health is pleased to provide two online trainings for retail food establishments. These courses are optional for Boulder County food workers.
- Food Handler Training
- Restaurant Manager Training
- Certified Food Program Manager Certification Online Exam
Upon successful completion of your course and test, you will print your Boulder County Food Worker’s Permit.
In Person Training
SERVSAFE Food Protection Manager Certification Class and Exam
Tuesday, August 13
Boulder Prep Charter High School
5075 Chaparral Court
Boulder, CO 80301
Learn more and register
Food Handler Manuals & Resources
These manuals and resources can be used to help you train staff to handle food safely.
Food Safety Training Checklist
Examples of Food Safety Training Resources *
- Food Safety Training Videos
- National Restaurant Association ServSafe Food Safety Training & Certification
- 360training.com, Inc. Learn2Serve Program
- Prometric Inc. Food Protection Manager Certification Program
- National Registry of Food Safety Professionals
- State Food Safety Program
Foodborne Illness Information
* Disclaimer: reference in this site to specific commercial product or service, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Boulder County Public Health.