The Boulder County Sheriff’s Office is responsible for registering all sex offenders located in unincorporated Boulder County, Lyons and Superior. If you are looking for offenders located in the municipalities you will need to contact that city (ie. Boulder Police Department, Longmont Police Department, etc.)
Read and acknowledge the disclaimer at the bottom of this section.
- Pursuant to 16-22-112(2), Colorado Revised Statutes, a local law enforcement agency is authorized to post on its website sex offender registration information of a person from its registration list.
- The Colorado sex offender registry includes only those persons who have been required by law to register and who are in compliance with the sex offender registration laws. Persons should not rely solely on the sex offender registry as a safeguard against perpetrators of sexual assault in their communities. The crime for which a person is convicted may not accurately reflect the level of risk.
- The Boulder County Sheriff’s Office has not considered or assessed the specific risk that any convicted sex offender displayed on this web site will commit another offense or the nature of any future crimes that may be committed.
- Only information on registered sex offenders allowed to be disclosed under Colorado law appears on this web site. Under state law, some registered sex offenders are not subject to public disclosure, so they are not included on this site. State law does not allow offenses other than the crimes for which the convicted sex offender is required to register to be disclosed here.
- Extreme care must be taken in the use of information because mistaken identification may occur when relying solely upon name, birth date and address to identify individuals.
- If you believe that any information on this site is in error, please contact Boulder County Sheriff’s Office, by phone at 303-441-3650
- Registered sex offenders are only shown for areas within Boulder County Sheriff’s Office jurisdiction. Municipalities located within Boulder County that have their own police departments are not included on this web site.
- The information on this web site may not be used to inflict retribution or additional punishment on any person convicted of unlawful sexual behavior or of another offense, the underlying factual basis of which involves unlawful sexual behavior.