You are required by State Law to notify the sheriff’s agency that issued your Concealed Handgun Permit within 30 days of having a lost, stolen or damaged Concealed Handgun Permit.
To request a replacement card, please fill out the required Address Change/Lost/Stolen Form and return it to the sheriff’s agency that issued your permit.
The Address Change/Lost/Stolen Form used for replacement of a card MUST BE NOTARIZED. Additionally, State Law requires a $15.00 fee for replacement of a Concealed Handgun Permit.
(If you would like a replacement card for any other reason, i.e., new picture, smudged or fading of the information, etc., this is also the form you would use. It is $15.00 for a replacement card, regardless of the reason.)
You may mail the form or send it electronically via email.
By email (using a credit card):
- Download, print out, fill out, sign and have notarized the Address Change/Lost/Stolen Form.
- Scan and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will receive an email within a week with a link to process the replacement card fee by credit card.
By postal mail (paying with a check):
- Download, print out, fill out, sign and have notarized the Address Change/Lost/Stolen Form
- Prepare a check for $15.00, made payable to:
Boulder County Sheriff’s Office or BCSO
- Enclose the above items in an envelope (with postage) and address it to:
Boulder County Sheriff’s Office
5600 Flatiron Parkway
Boulder, CO 80301
For questions, you may contact the CCW desk at: 303-441-3994.