The following counseling programs are available to inmates at the Boulder county jail.
One-on-one counseling for inmates available upon request from inmates or staff. Provided by a staff counselor, as time permits.
- Understanding/managing anger,
- Communication skills,
- Domestic violence,
- Parenting skills.
Footsteps Program For Men And Women With Co-Occurring Disorders.
Voluntary assessments are conducted with interested in Inmates. If identified as appropriate for the programs based on results of assessments, individual will be eligible to participate in various individual and group education programs such as those listed below:
- Evidence Based Educational Classes
- Cognitive Behavioral Training
- Illness Recovery And Management
- Understanding Mental Illness
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
Available from trained counselors involved in the Chaplain’s Program