We are a volunteer driven mediation program in the Boulder County Sheriff’s Office offering free mediation services to settle disputes for individuals living within Boulder County but outside the city limits of Boulder or Longmont. Mediation services provide a safe environment for people in conflict to come together to create their own agreements.
This site describes who we are, what we do, and how to contact us.
- Who we are: Tell me about the program
- What we do: I would like to learn more about mediation
- Mediation: From referral to agreement
- Benefits of Mediation: Why should I choose mediation?
- How do I start the mediation process? I want to participate in mediation. What do I do?
- How to get involved: I would like to volunteer as a mediator