Provides criteria and design standards for the many different conditions within the Urban Drainage and Flood Control District.
NOTICE: The Storm Drainage Criteria Manual Has Been Updated
In October 2016, the Boulder County Board of County Commissioners approved an update to the Storm Drainage Criteria Manual. The new version is available below. Please update any printed copies that you may have.
The Storm Drainage Criteria Manual:
- Section 100 – General Provisions
- The link in Section 109 for the “Design Exception Request Form” is incorrect. Use this link instead.
- Section 200 – Submittals
- Section 300 – Drainage Policy
- Section 400 – Planning
- Section 500 – Rainfall
- Section 600 – Storm Runoff
- Section 700 – Open Channels
- Section 800 – Storm Drains
- Section 900 – Roadways
- Section 1000 – Culverts and Bridges
- Section 1100 – Hydraulic Structures
- Section 1200 – Detention and Permanent Water Quality
- Section 1300 – Construction Water Quality
- Section 1400 – Environmental and Regulatory Permitting
- Appendix A – Bioengineering Components Schematic Details
- Full Manual (except Forms and Details, which are available above)