10th Annual Winter Walk and Bike Week Feb. 4 to 10, 2019
Winter Bike to Work Day is Friday, Feb. 8!
Get your bike winter-ride ready and break out the long johns, so you can stay warm while you take part in this awesome event! Even if it
snows, you can still ride because Boulder County Road Maintenance gets up early to ensure a safe surface on many county roads. Check out the recently updated Snow Removal Route Map for unincorporated county road.
2019 Bike to Work Breakfast Stations (planned so far) for Feb. 8 – Open 7 to 9 a.m.
There are a lot of stations in Boulder, but there are also stops in Louisville, Longmont, and Niwot. Check out a map.
- Longmont Bicycle Co. – 314 Main St. in Longmont
- Louisville Cyclery – 1032 East South Boulder Road in Louisville
- Moe’s Bagels in Louisville – 1057 Courtesy Rd. in Louisville
- Niwot Wheel Works – 124 2nd Ave in Niwot
Don’t forget about the Feb. 8 evening celebration at Twisted Pine Brewing! – 4 to 7 p.m.
Ride or walk there and get a free pint and appetizers.
- Over the last 8 years, the average high temperature on January 25 has been 52 degrees F and the average low has been 25 degrees F