Do you ride the bus every day? Are you a first time rider? Join us for Bus to Work Day!
Riding the bus is a stress-free way of getting to work and a great way to unwind after a long day, so why not take a ride wherever you may need to go?
For 2017, Bus to Work Day has expanded to include:
- City of Boulder
- City of Lafayette
- City of Longmont
- City of Louisville
- Town of Nederland
- Town of Superior
What is Bus To Work Day?
It’s a day to celebrate those who commute to and from Boulder County communities on the bus. To celebrate riders, we want you to “Ride, Relax, Repeat” and use the time spent on the bus to travel stress-free and give your car a break. Throughout the morning of Sept. 28, events will take place at various bus stops and stations. Visit one of the designated stops & stations (info coming soon) to eat, drink, and possibly win a prize!
Why Should I Ride the Bus?
- Help the environment by reducing additional vehicle emissions
- Save on monthly expenses by cutting back on money you’d spend on gas and maintenance
- Let someone else do the driving and travel stress-free
- Meet new friends and catch up with old ones while riding
Breakfast & Other Stations
A number of stations throughout Boulder County will be designated as “breakfast” and/or “activity” stations.
Plan Your Trip
- Start planning your bus trip now using RTD’s Trip Planner.
- Download Transit, a new real-time travel app. Learn more.
Want to Be Involved?
If you’d like to help with the event, contact Jared Hall via email or call 303-441-4958.