Register for Trip Tracker
Students need to register (with help from parents) as do staff at participating schools. Registration is simple and only required once a year. Watch a helpful video to learn more.
Registration is closed for the 2016-2017 school year. Registration wi9ll re-open for existing account updates and new account creation prior to the 2017-2018 school year, so check back later this summer.
- Each household must register participants separately
- An adult must complete the registration for each participant
- All emails from Trip Tracker will be sent to the adult’s email that was provided
- Participants must be registered by the end of the month to be eligible for that month’s trips.
- For example, to report October trips, participants must have been registered by 11:59 p.m. on Oct. 31. If you register at midnight, you’ll only be able to report November trips
- Participants must be registered by the last day of the month to receive the Trip Tracker Tracks eNewsletter.
Start Tracking Your Trips!