Tracker Buck Value
5 trips to or from school = 1 Tracker Buck
1 Tracker Buck = 1 US Dollar
- If 80% or more (at least 4 out of every 5 trips) of your total trips use “active transportation,” you’ll earn 1 bonus Tracker Buck
- “Active transportation” = Walking, biking, skating, scooting, etc. Moving your body and not sitting in a car or bus.
- Participants must travel a minimum of a quarter-mile (.25 miles = 2 blocks) to earn “active transportation” bonus bucks
Tracker Buck Tips
- Tracker Bucks expire May 31 of each school year – Please recycle or compost any unused Tracker Bucks
- Tracker Bucks can be spent at any participating business in Boulder County (see table below)
- It doesn’t matter how close you live to school to earn regular Tracker Bucks
Spend Your Tracker Bucks
Tracker Bucks can be spent like real money at participating local businesses. Look for the Trip Tracker Participating Business sticker and you’ll know they will accept your Tracker Bucks. Make sure you thank the business for participating.
Trip Tracker only partners with locally-owned businesses, which ensures that every Tracker Buck spent benefits your community.
A complete list of participating businesses for the 2017-18 school year is being created and will be available by the end of October.
Trip Tracker Businesses
The list below will be updated prior to participants receiving their first batch of Tracker Bucks in October. Click on the + next to the business name to learn about spending limits at these businesses. Tracker Bucks are also accepted at locations in Boulder, Lafayette & Louisville through BVSD’s Trip Tracker Program.
You can also download the current list of participating businesses.