Trip Tracking Tools
Trip Tracking happens at home using any method you prefer. It helps to have a system to track daily trips before reporting during the designated time each month. We recommend using the tracking calendars (available below), but you can come up with your own method too. The red boxes on the tracking calendar (available below) match the reporting log you fill out online each month during the designated reporting period, which are shown below.
Tracking Calendar Tips
- Print the calendar and put it somewhere you will see it every day.
- Add up your monthly total “Green” trips before reporting online, early each month.
- Only turn in paper at the end of each month if don’t have access to a computer or email. We prefer that you report trips online. Your calendar may be returned home if you can report online.
- Please recycle printed calendars.
Registration Is Required Prior to Reporting
- Trip reporting is only available from the month a participant is registered through the end of the school year.
- Trip reporting is not allowed for the month(s) prior to the month a participant was registered.
Need help reporting? Check out some step-by-step directions
Participants Receive Monthly Reminders to Report Trips
The Trip Tracker Tracks eNewsletter is emailed to registered participants as a reminder to report trips from the previous month. Each reporting period is approximately one week long.
During each reporting period, edits can be made as needed until the reporting period closes. Early or late trip reporting will not be accepted. Tracker staff need time to process Tracker Buck rewards before distribution days