Bike-n-Ride Shelters provide secure and weather-protected bicycle storage for people making connections to and from local or regional transit routes. Combine a bus trip and bike ride by using the shelter to complete your trip! Your bike will be secure and sheltered from the snow and rain and you’ll no longer have to load your bike on and off the bus!
- Bring your own lock. U-locks strongly recommended.
- Do not leave a bike in a shelter for more than 30 days.
- Shelters are for the storage of operable bikes and bicycle accessories only.
- Superior (Eastbound McCaslin)
- Hover Street & Highway 119/Diagonal in Longmont
- 30th Street & Diagonal Hwy, North Boulder
- 8th & Coffman, downtown Longmont
- US 36 & Table Mesa Station (near gate C)
- Downtown Boulder Station – Walnut and 14th Street