Tracker Buck Value
5 trips to or from school = 1 Tracker Buck = 1 US Dollar
- If 80% or more (at least 4 out of every 5 trips) of your total trips use “active transportation,” you’ll earn 1 bonus Tracker Buck
- “Active transportation” = Walking, biking, skating, scooting, etc. Moving your body and not sitting in a car or bus.
- Participants must travel a minimum of a quarter-mile (.25 miles = 2 blocks) to earn “active transportation” bonus bucks
Tracker Buck Tips
- Tracker Bucks expire June 8th this school year – Please recycle or compost any unused Tracker Bucks
- Tracker Bucks can be spent at any participating business in Boulder County (see table below)
- Tracker Bucks cannot be used in combination with any other discount, offer, or coupon, nor can they be used to purchase gift certificates, and they carry no cash back value
Spend Your Tracker Bucks
- Tracker Bucks can be spent like real money at participating local businesses.
- Look for the Trip Tracker Participating Business sticker.
- Please make sure to thank our participating businesses.
- Trip Tracker only partners with locally-owned businesses, which ensures that every Tracker Buck spent benefits your community.
Trip Tracker Businesses
***PLEASE NOTE:*** Due to COVID-19, some Participating Trip Tracker Businesses have changed their Spend Your Tracker Bucks acceptance or dollar limit. Please check with the individual business on possible changes to their acceptance of Tracker Bucks.
Click on the + to expand the table and learn about each business’ Tracker Buck spending limit.